Ishihara Colour Chart Book
- The Ishiharas Tests of Colour Deficiency consist of four (4) different types, namely:
- The first type is the 38-plate (complete) Edition, used principally by Ophthalmologists in order to classify completely the type of color deficiency.
- The Second type is the 24-plate (Abridged) Edition used principally at factories and offices of transportation.
- The third type is the 14-plate (Concised) Edition.
- The fourth type is the 10-plate (for unlettered persons) Edition or the test for colour deficiency for infants. The Charts of the "Tests for Colour Deficiency," including that of the Dr. Ishihara, used numerals as the basis for judging color-deficiency.